How to Pick Your Wedding Day Accessories
Finding the perfect wedding accessories can be exciting but confusing at the same time. Do you choose pearls, rose gold accessories, or the classic silver or gold? It’s nice to have a variety to choose from but it can feel overwhelming when you are dealing with endless options. We’re here to get you sorted.
What metal colour do you choose?
Let’s start with the colour of your dress!
- If your dress is nude or beige: choose rose gold or gold accessories
- If your dress is white or ivory: choose classic silver pieces or pearls
Consider the type of neckline your dress has.
Many dresses this season are heavy on floral appliques and beautiful beading. In this case, you may skip the necklace and focus on earrings and a bracelet or a boho/chic hair accessory.
Pick one focal piece. Do you have an idea of what accessory will be your statement piece? You can choose a statement-making hairpiece or earrings.
- If you choose larger statement earrings, then keep your hair accessories to a minimum, as you don’t want your accessories to compete with one another.
- If you choose a statement tiara or boho hair vine, your earrings must be on the smaller side; classic studs will do the job.
Don’t forget to have fun and explore!
- Try on a variety of accessories and keep an open mind
- Your accessories don’t all have to match; choose pieces that have a similar style, but you don’t need to have a complete set. Mix and match!
- Enjoy this process because it’s all about what you want. With endless options, and a little bit of advice from us, you can’t go wrong!
Hope you have fun accessorizing your dream dress! xoxo